Here Are The Best Treadmill 350 Pound Weight Capacity in 2020
Are you tired of renewing your gym membership every month while you don’t get time to use it as often? The best treadmill 350 pound weight capacity maybe your best alternative to joining a gym or running. You’ll get a chance to enjoy working out at your convenience in the comfort of your home.
We understand the process of finding the best treadmill may be daunting. That’s why we invested a lot of time and resources to find a list of treadmills that provide plenty of power, reliability, longevity, and cutting-edge technology without taking your budget through the roof.
Treadmill 350 lb capacity is a heavy-duty machine that can help plus size people lose the extra weight and look healthy. Even if you don’t have a lot of money to spend, you can get the best budget treadmill for your home so you can work out regularly.
Best Inexpensive Treadmills Reviewed
♠1. EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill
EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill is designed to help you exercise and burn extra calories while enjoying every moment of the workout.
This treadmill is designed for walking, but not running. With a small display showing the usual time and distance covered, the number of calories you have burnt, your heart rate and speed, among other relevant information, you can easily keep track of your performance. As such, with this treadmill, you are unlikely to go into extremely high and potentially dangerous cardio zone.
The tread belt is large enough to accommodate any user. When it comes to the handlebars, they are more than two times longer than those of the majority of treadmills for extra safety.
The handlebars are fitted with heartrate sensors for easy and timely heart rate monitoring. Besides, the belt speed and incline buttons on the handlebars enable easy belt speed and deck inclination adjustments.
It is the best treadmill for an obese person as it has a weight capacity of 400lbs.
With this treadmill, you can work out while multitasking as it has a large desktop that can hold two cups and other accessories that you need.
Features at glance
- 1.5 horsepower motor enables you to adjust the belt speed up to 4 miles per hour and incline the workout deck up to 15 degrees. Moreover, the motor keeps the treadmill silent even when in use.
- The 48-inch long and 24-inchwide tread belt is large enough to accommodate even your largest strides.
- Two cup holders for keeping your drink securely in place and within your convenient reach.
- Extra-long safety handlebars (18 inches long) for your extra safety while exercising.
- The High-intensity LCD display shows various information, including the number of hours and the distance you’ve walked, your walking speed, and so on.
What We Liked:
- It is built on a heavy-duty reinforced frame that guarantees durability and it has a 1.5 Horsepower high torque motor which helps run the belt.
- The treadmill has an extra-long handle that enhances your comfort and they have buttons on the handlebars which help you control the belt speed and inclining levels.
- With the pulse sensor pad you can measure the rate of your heartbeat and stay within your target heart rate zone.
- It has a backlit LCD computer display window that displays distance walked, speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
What We Didn’t Like:
- There are complaints that the deck is tall and hard to adjust thus uncomfortable for very short people.
EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill is one of our favorite picks that we’d recommend to a serious treadmill buyer for various reasons. First, it comes with all the tools needed to get it assembled and a straightforward assembly manual for easy assembly.
Secondly, it is a quiet treadmill, thanks to its 1.5 horsepower motor that uses Quiet Drive” for noise-free operation.
Besides, the treadmill is space-efficient and can fit into any home, considering that the base and deck are foldable.
Better still, although the Exerpeutic treadmill is designed exclusively for walking, it is very stable. When it comes to safety, the 18-inch extra-long handles provide high-level support and safety for any user. Also, the treadmill is so sturdy that it can withstand weights to a maximum of 400lbs.
♠2. Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill
If you are looking for the best treadmill for home under 500 then you need to consider Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill. The walking treadmill that can accommodate up to 400 lbs of user weight. With a running area measuring 40 by 20 inches, this treadmill is suitable for different sizes of people.
Although the entire Exerpeutic TF1000 measures 52 by 32 inches, it is foldable to a compact size for easy storage. For additional portability, the treadmill comes with wheels.
This treadmill comes almost fully assembled, the only remaining bit is to connect the data monitor to the frame. It has a safety key that stops you from moving back upon sliding and the motor in case you accidentally pull it out of place when working out.
Monitor your workout progress using the treadmill’s LCD display. The display monitors and shows you the amount you’ve spent working out, the number of calories you’ve burned as well as your exercise speed and pulse rate.
These inexpensive treadmills for running provide the most effective way to burning extra calories and they have the benefits of shock absorption.
- Wheels for improved portability.
- Foldable design to enable easy storage and transportation of the treadmill.
- The safety key lock preventing you from moving back.
- An accurate LCD display showing your workout progress information.
- 18-inch long handlebars providing you extra safety.
- Speed control buttons on the handlebars providing you with speed control convenience
What We Liked:
- This treadmill comes with a 1.5 Horsepower high torque motor which is very quiet as it reduces any noise when walking.
- To enhance your safety and security the treadmill belt is 20 inches wide and it has 18-inch long safety handles that are 2 times standard length.
- The frame is well reinforced to accommodate a high capacity weight and has wide side rails for a foot platform to offer more support.
- It has speed control buttons and on/off buttons on the handlebars for convenient access while working out.
- It has an amazing LCD display window that features distance walked, speed, elapsed time, purse monitoring and calories burned.
What We Didn’t Like:
- After a while, it tends to make some noise while working out.
This treadmill could be a great option for you if you want a motorized running machine that won’t require much time and expertise to assemble. It comes out of the box almost completely assembled, the remaining assembly process taking you approximately half an hour to complete.
You’ll feel very safe and secure while running on this treadmill because of the long handrails (18-inch long) that provide a good grip and support throughout your workout session. Besides, it has a safety key that prevents you from moving back in case you slip.
♠3. NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
NordicTrack T Series Treadmill is one of the best heavy duty treadmills in the market and it can handle a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
If you are a serious racer or power walker looking for the best foldable treadmill for indoor exercises, NordicTrack T Series have got you covered. It is an advanced folding treadmill with a large graphic display measuring 10.1 inches.
These treadmills are fully equipped with awesome programs that will help you enjoy your work out and its perfectly customized to meet your needs.
It’s one of those modern workout machines that you can use even in tranquil places such as offices because its 2.6 CHP motor is very quiet. Also, the motor is so powerful that it supports high speeds up to miles per hour. Amazingly, this treadmill is strong enough to support huge user weights up to 300 pounds.
Your joints are safe while using this treadmill, thanks to the FlexSelect Cushioning technology which minimizes joint impact to a maximum of 40% as compared to the ordinary out-of-doors training surfaces.
Features at glance
- 2.6 CHP motor which supports extremely high belt speeds and makes the operation of the treadmill smooth and quiet.
- An inbuilt sound system that’s compatible with MP3 files to keep you entertained while working out.
- Safety Lock Design to keep the deck lock into place when you want the treadmill to be in upright position.
- Easy Assist Folding Deck Design for hassle-free deck release or unfolding
- 35 by 80 –inch deck with a running surface measuring 22 by 60 inches to suit nearly everyone.
- 99.9% -accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
What We Liked
- The NordicTrack T Series has up to six up programs that help you with your work out and two user-customized workouts perfectly designed to meet your needs.
- It has two separate heart rate control programs which automatically calculate your recommended target range perfect for you based on your age.
- The treadmill has a build-in message board that at all times displays your speed, time, distance traveled, incline, pulse, pace, and calories burned.
- This awesome treadmill 300 lb capacity has a built-in speaker which enables you to hook up any MP3 player for entertainment as you work out.
- It has two cooling fans that fan you and keep you cool as you work out and has a maximum speed of 12mph.
What We Didn’t Like:
- It is slightly more expensive but worth it.
We feel that this is one of the best treadmills 300 lbs, especially due to its sturdiness, quietness, smooth operation and high belt speed support. Besides, you can easily monitor your progress from the large graphic display while listening to your favorite music from the machine’s MP3-compatible sound system.
Another plus for this treadmill is that its heart rate monitor gives very accurate readings. Besides, it can be suitable for all your family members/colleagues because of the vast running surface and high weight capacity.
♠4. Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill
If you love working out and enjoy jogging, walking or running then you need to have the Exerpeutic TF900 as it will also help you burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Exerpeutic TF900 has a 36-inch long and 16-ich wide track/belt that provides moderate work out speeds to a maximum of 4 miles per hour. Due to the length of the track, this treadmill is ideal for strolling or brisk walking. It is another treadmill 300 lbs capacity with an actual weight capacity of 350 lbs, courtesy of its heavy-duty frame.
It is a cheap treadmill for running and it’s perfect to use in your home.
The foldable design enables you to fold the exercise machine and store it away conveniently easily. For even more portability, the treadmill comes attached with wheels that move smoothly.
Use the speed control buttons on the handlebars to reduce or increase your exercise speed on the machine. If you want to keep track of your time, the number of calories you have burned, your speed or covered distance, just check the relevant information from the treadmill’s LCD display.
The on/off buttons are also fitted on handlebars for easy and convent starting and stopping of the machine.
Features at a glance
- LCD for keeping track and showing your speed, time, distance covered, and the number of calories you’ve burnt.
- 16-ich wide track/belt.
- 1.5-HP, high torque motor for smooth operation and high durability.
- The heavy-duty frame for extended weight capacity.
- On/off as well as speed control buttons on the handlebars.
- Foldable design.
- Extra-long handles for your additional safety and stability while on the machine
What We Liked:
- It is made from a heavy-duty frame which is perfectly designed to accommodate a maximum weight of 350 lbs.
- To enhance your safety and balance it has extra-long handles that help you walk or jog on the treadmill.
- It comes with an LCD display that keeps track of your time, calories burned, speed and distance for easy reference.
- The treadmill can easily fold for space-saving and storage and the built-in wheels make it easier to move it from one place to the other.
- These cheap electric treadmills have wide side rails that allow easy mounting and demounting and have a large walking surface of 36 by 16 inches.
What We Didn’t Like:
There are complaints that the belt is slightly narrower thus can’t accommodate an overweight person.
If you are on a tight budget (below $500) and would like to get yourself a nice machine for indoor strolling and brisk walking exercises, you are highly likely to go right with Exerpeutic TF900. The compact size and foldability design of the treadmill are also a plus for you who wants to maximize your indoor space without having to sacrifice the convenience of working out indoors.
This treadmill could also a good buy for you if you are looking for a motorized strolling or brisk walking machine that’s quiet as well as easy to use and assemble. However, it may not be helpful if you want a treadmill that supports running exercises.
♠5. LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
If you are looking for the best treadmill for big guys, LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill may be your best bet. LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill is equipped with a simple but very responsive and clear full-color Touchscreen Console. Additionally, the console has buttons to help you change speed or incline easily. The incorporated EZfold technology makes the folding of this treadmill a breeze.
It is perfectly designed to save space and has wonderful heart-pounding hardware that helps monitor your heartbeat.
The running deck, which measures 20 by 56 inches, is large enough to allow even huge people with large strides to perform jugging or running exercises comfortably and safely. However, the minimalistic design enables the treadmill to fit in almost any room, even when it’s not folded.
No more straining when you want to watch your TV while performing walking, jogging or running exercises indoors if you have LifeSpan TR3000i, because it has a low console height which allows you to look over it effortlessly. Better still, it has eight compression shocks that come in handy for not only noise reduction but also foot strike shock absorption to moderate the amount of pressure reaching your knees, back as well as joints.
Features at a glance
- Large, 20 by 56-inch, exercise deck to accommodate nearly everyone even when making long strides.
- Large user weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Eight compression shocks to protect your knees, back as well as joint from excessive workout pressure/impact.
- EZfold technology enables the effortless folding of the treadmill.
- A cooling fan to keep you cool and comfortable even when having an extended workout session.
- 21 simple exercise programs to help you work out like a professional.
- USB data port for charging your mobile devices.
What We Liked:
- It is made from a stable, full steel frame that rests beneath the 20 by 56-inch running deck thus guarantees durability and stability while jogging or running.
- This treadmill for over 300 lbs uses EZfold technology which makes folding and unfolding very easy.
- It has a USB data port that allows you to charge your mobile devices and enables you to save all your workout results to your USB drive.
- The treadmill comes with 21 easy to use exercise programs designed by exercise physiologists to help you have a healthy fruitful workout.
What We Didn’t Like:
There are complaints that it becomes hard to operate after several months of use.
LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill is a great treadmill that deserves to be in this list because it has a high weight capacity and is easy and comfortable to use. Even where there’s no air conditioner, you’ll still carry on with your exercises without feeling too much heat because of its cooling fan keeps you cool. Don’t worry even if you have limited space for leg exercises because you can easily fold this treadmill to a compact size.
♠6. ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill
If getting fit is an exciting and fun moment for you then you need the Power 995i Exercise Treadmill.
It is perfectly designed with amazing features that will help you get through the race and break your personal record.
Designed for runners, ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i features a large running area (20-inch x 60-inch ), providing you with the amount of space you need to stretch out your strides without feeling confined. Better still, this treadmill allows you to adjust the deck inclination automatically up to 12% to various angles to enable you to challenge your body, especially the legs, with those ‘uphill’ exercises.
ProForm PFTL99715 is the perfect treadmill for 350 lb person in the market.
To keep in you on the loop with your workout progress, this treadmill has a Watts LED Display and iFit compatibility to instantly show you your power output.
When it comes to sturdiness and durability, ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i deserves a five-star rating because all of its components are high-grade. As such, it can withstand even the toughest workouts and is durable.
Additionally, the treadmill is equipped with a workout library with a whooping 30 workout programs that are developed by professional and certified personal trainers to guide you through your workout journey to the highest level possible.
The integrated tablet holder keeps your tablet securely and conveniently close to you.
Features at glance
- Integrated tablet holder to keep your holder securely conveniently close to you.
- Workout library with 30 workout programs that are developed by certified personal trainers
- iFit compatibility and Watts LED Display for automatic tracking and demonstration of your workout progress.
- 20-inch x 60-inch running area.
- Power Incline up to 15% for joint pressure relief and more efficient workouts.
- An audio port that’s compatible with your smartphone.
- Two 2-inch speakers to keep you entertained
What We Liked:
- It comes with an integrated tablet holder that keeps your tablet secure and other working out or training tools close to you.
- It has a built-in CoolAir fan that helps keep you cool and comfortable as you work out.
- The Power 995i Exercise Treadmill easily folds up and out of the way to maximize your living space once you are done working out.
- The treadmill is well cushioned at the deck area thus enhancing your comfort when running, jogging or walking.
- This treadmill 350 pound weight capacity has a 3.0 CHP Mach Z commercial plus motor cables that push you up to a maximum speed of 12mph.
What We Didn’t Like:
- After using the treadmill for a long time, it becomes hard to control its speed but this is not a big problem for experienced users.
We think that ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i is great and deserves to be on our list for the top ten best because it provides enough space for workout. The treadmill 300 lbs capacity is sturdy enough to withstand even the most intense exercises by nearly anyone. ProForm PFTL99715 has power incline which helps you to keep your joint safe from excessive pressure.
Better still, we’ve realized that this treadmill is very easy to assemble. So, you can set it up successfully, even if it’s your first time.
♠7. LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill
LifeSpan Treadmill has been designed with the best technology in the market as it is equipped with performance-tuned hardware and fitness-tracking technology.
LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill features a foldable design, allowing you to fold it to a compact size for easy storage and portability. This heavy-duty motorized running machine is also among treadmills 300 lbs and has a high weight capacity of 350 lbs.
The running surface of this treadmill is large, measuring 20 by 60 inches to accommodate people of different sizes. When it comes to the deck, it is equipped with eight compression shock absorbers to cushion you from excess exercise impact that could harm you, especially your joints and back.
LifeSpan TR4000i also comes out of the box with 12 exercise programs that are extremely easy to use. These programs are designed by experts, and so, you can count on them to boost your heart’s health and general wellness at large.
This treadmill is quiet, durable (has a steel frame), and has amazing built-in safety features as well as a patented feature recording each step you make on it.
Features at glance
- 21 trainer programs to enable you to lose weight, improve your heat’s health, and support a healthy lifestyle.
- 3.25 HP motor
- Sturdy construction featuring a steel frame and aluminum handlebars.
- A motorized ramp that you can adjust to 15 incline training angles for improved calorie burning and better muscle definition.
- An extra-thick exercise track measuring 20 by 60 inches.
- eight shock absorbers on the exercise track to reduce jarring impact resulting from vigorous exercises on the treadmill.
- A jack and a sound system that is compatible with your smartphone
- A tablet holder
What We Liked:
- This treadmill 350-pound weight capacity has a 3.25 hp motor which helps run the belt and it is able to incline up to 15 levels.
- It has a 20 by a 60-inch running surface which has 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks that guarantee consistency comfortable workout at the comfort of your home.
- The LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill comes with 12 easy to use exercise programs designed by experts to help you improve your cardiovascular fitness and boost your health.
- These amazing treadmills with 350 lb capacity are robotically welded and have a steel frame perfectly engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use.
- These treadmills have awesome inbuilt safety features and have a patented step-counting feature that records every step you take.
What We Didn’t Like:
It is slightly heavier and the handles tend to be smaller.
What’s the bottom line?
LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill is a great motorized running machine with amazing features to help you attain your fitness goals easily and safely. The shock absorbers ensure that the impact transmitted to your body from your workouts doesn’t cause harm.
Your need for entertainment has been catered for by this treadmill by providing you with a sound system that is compatible with your smartphone or tablet. Place your smartphone or tablet on the machine’s tablet holder, connect it to the sound system through the jack and play your favorite music!
Besides, this treadmill gives you reasonable value for your money because it’s not only safe and easy to use and transport, but also durable.
Buying Guide for the Best Treadmill 350 Pound Weight Capacity
Finding a treadmill 350-pound weight capacity is not hard if you know what you are looking for.
It’s very important that you know your exact weight so you can buy a treadmill that can handle that weight.
Here are some of the features you should look for in a treadmill for 300 lb person;
While gym machinery tends to be heavy-duty and expensive stuff, you can get the best affordable treadmill for your home because it’s not for public use.
There is no need to break your bank buying an exercise machine because even the best treadmill under 500 dollars will do the work.
Since running exerts a lot of pressure on your feet, the treadmill must offer maximum comfort while using it.
The best treadmill should have a wide and long-running surface suitable for people of all sizes and if possible the deck should have a shock-absorbing system.
Many people find using a treadmill for the first few times to be very scary so it’s important that the machine feel as safe as possible.
A wide running deck with side rails will definitely feel more safe and stable and the treadmill should also come with long adjustable handles.
With today’s busy schedules, one must learn how to do more than one thing at the same time.
The best inexpensive treadmill must have a safe place where you can place your tablet or laptop so you can work or listen to a tutorial even as you work out.
It should also have a nice cup holder so you can take your coffee, smoothie or water conveniently.
The best treadmills under 500 dollars allow you to adjust everything from height, handles incline and even speed.
Adjusting the settings will make the routine tailor-made for you so you get the best results.
Q and A section
Question: What Are The Best Treadmill 350 Pound Weight Capacity in 2020?
1. EXERPEUTIC TF2000 Recovery Fitness Walking Treadmill
2. Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill
3. Sole F85 Treadmill 350 Pound Weight Capacity
4. Exerpeutic TF900 High Capacity Electric Treadmill
5. LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
6. LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill
7.ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill
Question: How much does a heavy duty treadmill weigh?
Answer: Different treadmills come with different weights, depending on their respective construction materials. The light-weight ones (those weighing about 66 lbs) normally use cheaper materials and the vice versa is true. A high-quality and heavy duty treadmill has an assembled weight or net weight of roughly 220 lbs.
Question: Which exercises does a treadmill support?
Treadmills are mostly prominent among runners. However, even if you aren’t into professional running or aren’t interested in learning exercises at all you can still find a treadmill helpful because it supports a fairly broad range of exercises. Besides running, you can also jog or walk on the workout machine. You can also perform incline training on a treadmill.
Question: Why should I buy a treadmill instead of running outdoors?
Answer: When you are running outdoors, you are likely to encounter various physical and possibly hazardous barriers ranging from potholes to trees crossing your way. As a result, sometimes your outdoor workout sessions might not be as effective as you’d want them to be.
On the other hand, exercising on a treadmill is a smooth experience with no such obstacles because you are operating in a controlled environment. With the machine, you have full control over the incline as well as your speed. The sight of the machine in your house also motivates you to workout more regularly and even for extended hours.
Question: What’s the ideal amount of power for a home treadmill?
Answer: Every treadmill model has a distinct amount of motor power. The more the power, the pricier the workout machine. So, when you are looking for the motor power in a treadmill, check your pocket to see if you can afford it. In other words, your budget will determine the ideal amount of treadmill power for you.
However, other than your budget, you need to consider your body weight and the intended use of the treadmill as well. If your bodyweight doesn’t exceed 200lbs and you want to use your treadmill for walking, 2.0 CHP of motor power will be sufficient.
Otherwise, if you want it for jogging or running, the deal motor power is 2.5 CHP and 3.0 CHP, respectively. If your body weight is more than 200 lbs, add at least 0.5 CHP to the corresponding motor suggestion to get the perfect amount of power in your treadmill.
Though the best treadmill 350 pound capacity is a great step toward achieving your weight goal, it’s important that you have the discipline and the motivation to work out at least a few times a week so you can start to see results.