We have reviewed the best water shoes for wide feet. If you are in a hurry, the table below gives a quick snapshot of the top 6.
Last update on 2023-01-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Do you have wide feet, and ordinary shoes don’t fit you? Are you tired of wearing regular shoes at the beach that end up causing you pain? If yes, then we may have the perfect pair of shoes for you!
Water shoes are specially designed shoes made to be worn in and around water. They are made of comfortable material and anti-slip sole, which makes it ideal beachwear. Users can also use them for water games such as swimming, surfing, kayaking, boating, sailing, fishing and at water parks.
We intend this article to help people with wider feet select the best water shoes for their foot type. We have also mentioned the six best water shoes for wide feet available in the market through our in-depth analysis and thorough research.
What Are Water Shoes?
Water shoes are shoes designed for activities where your feet can become wet. These shoes are usually designed with mesh material and have a stiff sole.
- The thick sole of water shoes is designed to protect your feet from sharp rocks, fish hooks, and coral reefs. It helps to protect your feet from ice, cold or hot surfaces. Their water roof nature ensures to protect your feet in a better way.
- Water shoes have excellent traction, thus preventing them from slipping or falling on wet or slippery surfaces. They offer extra level of protection against slipping on rocks.
- The soles of these shoes have plug or studs. It ensures a firm grip as you can move freely on any slippery surface. Therefore, it offers your feet complete protection.
- These are designed to function both in and out of water, however they are specifically made as waterproof shoes. They prevent your feet from getting wet while you enjoy a walk at the beach.
- This footwear gives protection against sharp objects and rocks.
- The rubber outsole of these shoes gives you a firm surface grip, therefore reducing the chances of slipping and falling. The excellent traction of these shoes makes them safe.
Where All Can You Use Water Shoes?
Water shoes are ideal for wearing for water activities or anywhere where your feet are likely to get wet.
- Water shoes are ideal for swimmers. You can wear them while swimming. It will let you swim freely and won’t let any sharp object in the water hurt your feet.
- Water shoes are also suitable for activities like water sporting events, tubing, boating, and fishing.
- These shoes are good for hikers as their outsoles are sturdy and flexible. This allows your foot a good range of motion when walking.
- People wear them while hiking in waterlogged terrains or while crossing streams, lakes, or rivers.
- These shoes are also suitable for hunting activities. Its stiff sole helps to maintain the right balance and grip.
- Besides, some people also use these shoes as regular shoes, as they offer convenience and flexibility.
Best Water Shoes For Wide Feet
#1 MAYZERO Water Shoes Men Women
MAYZERO Water shoes are ideal water shoes for both men and women. Finding good shoes for wide feet is often a complicated task. But MAYZERO shoes give a perfect fit to your feet. These multi-functional shoes are ideal water shoes for various water activities. They are comfortable and breathable.
The shoes feature durable rubber soles to let water flow out easily. Drain holes at the bottom ensure that the shoe dries off very quickly and does not retain water for a long time. The convex dots on these soles enhance the skid resistance and deliver better comfort for the wearer
The shoes have a wide toe box design, meant for people with wider feet. This design also prevents you from hurting your toes by striking shells or stones in the water. The toe guards are ergonomically molded to perfection, giving you a superior fit.
The shoes are made from a comfortable and breathable material, which is skin-friendly and gives your feet a cool and cozy environment. They are bendable, which means that they can fold almost like a sock, thereby allowing you to dry them up very quickly.
The shoes use a drawstring mechanism instead of laces for tying up, which is good to have in a situation where you don’t want your laces to untie underwater. The water shoes are user friendly and give the best experience to your feet. These unisex shoes are an ideal choice for those seeking water shoes.
[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- These unisex shoes are ideal for pool, swimming, hiking, yoga, weight training, surfing, fishing, and car-washing, among other activities.
- The shoes are lightweight and perfect fit for a wide fit.
- These shoes come with an elastic lace design, perfect for underwater usage
- They have a breathable midsole, which helps make the shoe moisture resistant, letting out water and sweat easily.
- A wider toe-box design makes this shoe perfect for people with wider feet
- The toe box is reinforced to give protection against stones and seashells while walking in the water
- Upper features with stretch fabric give excellent flexibility to the shoes.
- Special drain holes at the bottom of the shoe make it dry away quickly
- The shoes are available in 32 designs and colors