What Is A Backpack Cooler?
A backpack cooler is a fabric container that you can use to store your cold foods and drinks to retain their temperature for a long time.
A backpack cooler is almost an exact replica of the ordinary coolers. It however gives you a much better carriage system that is convenient for every person.
Why Do You Need The Top Rated Backpack Coolers?
Here are some of the advantages of the backpack coolers;
A physically disabled person can use the backpack cooler either on a wheel chair or on the back.
The cooler back pack gives the person a chance to use crutches without having to deal with an extra weight in the hand.
A person who also has lots of other luggage can also find the cooling backpack awesome to carry foodstuffs with.
If you are going for a long hike, you need not carry a duffle bag that will make the hike a living hell.
Just take the backpack cooler and free your hands from the agony you are yet to experience.
Even in a normal day, any person can choose convenience over the simple things other types of coolers offer.
We can therefore agree that a backpack with cooler components is the perfect option for anyone to go for.
Even before we dig deeper into what a backpack cooler has over the rest of the coolers, let’s not forget the basic reason you need it; to keep your drinks cool.
They do a great job in keeping your food cold, hence great for the same purpose.
Buying Guide For The Best Backpack Cooler.
Now that the ice cooler backpack proves to be the real deal, I bet you are itching to press that order button right this instance.
But how will you spot the best backpack cooler bag?
Well, here are the main qualities of a backpack cooler that you need to study before hitting the order button:
- Backpack Cooler Insulation:
Try to avoid a backpack that has a lining that may poison the food with radioactivity or pieces of itself. Linings like PVC and materials with PFOA in their contents are not great for this purpose.
You need to go for a backpack that will keep your health in a good state even if a huge piece of the lining falls into the food.
Most of the manufacturers specifies what type of lining is placed hence you should not have much problems finding the best one.
- Comfortable Backpack Cooler Straps:
The backpack should have thick lined straps to prevent you from having strained muscles.
The slimmer ones push down in a small area in your shoulder, making them uncomfortable, as the weight gets heavier, so will you get tired.
There are some straps that can however be as comfortable as the thicker ones. You may have to feel the material to see if it is soft enough though.
- Backpack Cooler Seal:
Some seals tend to break off after some time of use.
The seals are important in keeping the contents free from exposure with the air in the atmosphere, which is obviously warmer.
A seal that is separate from the zipper should be able to seal the cooler without gaps.
You should go for the cooler that has a lid or rigid seal that will not break off after a good period of usage.
- The Type of Fabric:
After checking the above, you should also check the rest of the cooler too.
The external material used should be tough enough to withstand the sharp points of thorns.
You will otherwise end up with a rugged backpack with so many places to sew after a hiking event into the wild.
- Check For The Alternative Carrying Options:
Your back may become tired after some time and you might need to carry the backpack beer cooler by hand until the muscles have had enough rest.
The hand straps are placed at the wider sides of the backpack to prevent it from touching the ground.
With these qualities in check, you should be able to get the best cooler backpack off the shelves.
Here are the back pack coolers you can check out:
1. Polar Bear Coolers Soft Backpack Cooler:
The polar bear coolers backpack can be bought after being customized for the buyer.
If you need the back pack to be embroidered with a with a monogram or logo, you can place the order through the polar bear coolers website.
This helps in the provision of labeled institution property like school or campsite property.
- The insulated cooler backpack has a tough exterior that lasts for a great time without incurring any damage.
- If you have trust issues with manufacturers after several unsatisfying purchases, you should go ahead and try this backpack for a change for it will not let you down.
- The exterior of the polar bear cooler backpack is made of 1000-denier cordura nylon and high-density open cell foam.
- This combination provides quality insulation from heat, enabling the contents to stay cold for a longer period.
- It is also compact when empty, saving up space in your room and is capable of fitting inside the smallest spaces possible.
- You can also make orders on the product’s website once the Amazon stores are sold out.
- It may be a common thing since the product is a best seller in amazon, but the product will always be available through their site.
2. Picnic Time Zuma Insulated Cooler Backpack.
With an exterior comprising of 600D polyester, the picnic time zuma backpack ice chest proves to have one of the toughest exterior made for cooler backpacks.
- The picnic time zuma backpack has been partitioned with zippered pockets to give you more regions to store your items, which will not go together with the rest of the foodstuffs in the cooler.
- At full capacity, the backpack is capable of carrying around 20 cans of soda/ beer.
- You can also include ice packs for a chillier experience and store around 16 pop cans.
- This is also one of the best backpack cooler to take with you when you do not want much dead weight after the party is over.
- The backpack weighs only 1.4 pounds, giving it a high level of portability that anyone could wish for.
- Shoulder straps are fitted with air meshes on the lower side and with phone pockets too.
- You can store items like these when you want to take a dive into the water.
3. Picnic at Ascot Diamond Collection Cooler Backpack.
When you want a backpack with insulated cooler pocket with a stylish design, then the picnic at ascot cooler should be your best pick.
- Picnic at Ascot Diamond backpack comes in two colors; orange and navy.
- The main exterior component is 600 denier polyester canvas. This material gives is a sturdy nature and makes it the best backpack cooler to take with you to any hiking occasion.
- The picnic at ascot cooler has more than three storage pockets. The pockets allow you to separate each food substance that cannot go together.
- The lining of the backpack’s core is heat welded to render it leak proof. The lining will neither leak any contents outside nor heat inside, making it highly efficient for this task.
- Since the bag has a sturdy exterior, you are assured a long duration of usage. To back this up, you’ll be issued with a lifetime warranty upon purchase.
- If all that has not convinced you that this is the best backpack cooler for you to go for, then the 1-pound weight it packs should finish the job.
- The bag weighs just 1.1 pounds, making it one of the lightest for a backpack with cooler section.
4. Igloo Realtree Hard Top Cooler Backpack.
This is another one of the top rated backpack coolers you need I your home accessories.
- The Igloo realtree cooler has adjustable straps in order for them to fit anyone of regular height.
- The adjustable straps allow more than one person in a family to put on the backpack comfortably, making it the best backpack cooler for a family.
- The backpack lining has been tested to be leak resistant. You can place fluids in the bag and suffer no leakages outside the bag if the fluids spill out from their containers.
- The backpack comes with pockets on the outside the cooler compartment to give you more space to store non-perishables.
- Items like phones and stationery can also be placed in these pockets for extra convenience.
- The bag also weighs just 1.1 pounds.
- Its low weight is what has made it to be favored in most of the backpack cooler reviews.
- The bag is highly portable and hence is great for long hikes for it will not tire anyone who has moderately filled it up.
A cooler backpack may save you from just warm and non-quenching water.
You can store food inside the best backpack cooler and seal it off from germs and bugs, which are common in the outside world. Enjoy the convenience in portability and efficiency of backpack coolers.